Breaking News:My fans are my well-wisher not my haters says Taylor swift , They love my relationship with Travis Kelce cus he make me happy. If you are a fans of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”

My fans are my well-wisher

s a mastermind, there’s no question about it. But the singer might just be able to tell the future as well. Us Weekly is here to suggest that tons of Swift’s song lyrics over the years have pointed to — or shall we say manifested — her relationship withDecember 2023, noting that they “started hanging out right after that.”

Breaking News:My fans are my well-wisher not my haters says Taylor swift , They love my relationship with Travis Kelce cus he make me happy. If you are a fans of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say...Breaking News:My fans are my well-wisher not my haters says Taylor swift , They love my relationship with Travis Kelce cus he make me happy. If you are a fans of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say...

While their relationship has captured the zeitgeist since its inception, Swift and Kelce spent the beginning of their whirlwind romance out of the public eye.actually had a significant amount of time that no one knew, which I’m grateful for, because we got to get to know each other,” she told TIME. “By the time I went to that first game, we were a couple. I think some people think that they saw our first date at that game? We would never be psychotic enough to hard launch a first date.”songs about her man.

“She’s written at least two songs,” a source told Us Weekly in March 2024. “They have to do with their love story and falling in love with him.”

While these songs remain to be seen, Swift has an expansive discography which features some nods to her current romance. Keep scrolling to see which of Swift’s songs might have manifested her relationship with Kelce:

Rob Gronkowski and Camille Kostek’s Relationship Timeline

Words When Speaking On Caitlin

LeBron James Didn’t Mince Words When Speaking On Caitlin Clark “Keep Your Mouth Shut”

go recurrent next week

Cruel Summer predicted to go recurrent next week

Harry announced that wife

God Has done It Again Big Congratulations To The Royal Family Prince Harry announced that wife Meghan Markle is pregnant with Baby no.3 God Has done It Again Big Congratulations To The Royal Family Prince Harry announced that wife Meghan Markle is pregnant with Baby no.3 – UKtalkin

million proposal leaves Taylor Swift overjoyed

Travis Kelce’s romantic $45 million proposal leaves Taylor Swift overjoyed.

Denials Amidst Rumors of Numerous

Breaking News:Travis Kelce Spotted with Mystery Woman, Fueling Speculation Amid Taylor Swift’s Absence: Denials Amidst Rumors of Numerous Encounte

All 30 Shows in Under an Hour

Breaking News:Kid Rock’s “No Snowflakes” Tour Sells Out All 30 Shows in Under an Hour – Breaks Record Previously Held by Taylor Swift

pregnancy as she prepared

Wishing a joyful birthday to Elliotte, daughter of Jason Kelce! Today, Jason Kelce celebrates his daughter and lovingly describes her as his precious jewel.”

music festival in Kansas City

BREAKING NEWS: ‘She didn’t tell me she’ll be here’ Travis Kelce in TEARS as Taylor Swift Makes Surprise Epic Entrance at ‘Jam Kelce’ music festival in Kansas City, Amid Ongoing Eras Tour In Paris

biggest wedding ever

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift’s Families Confirm Engagement Rumors. It’ll be the biggest wedding ever…can’t wait for it to become official .H

shortly after arriving at the field

“Fans have criticized Taylor Swift, noting that she began consuming alcohol in public shortly after arriving at the field, not even 25minutes into her appearance.”

-Benching Decision Amid Graduation

Coach Andy Reid Stands by Harrison Butker: Explains Non-Benching Decision Amid Graduation Speech Backlash “He did nothing wrong”