Does Swift Deserve All The Critics And Hate She’s Getting This Days

Hate She’s Getting This Days

Alright, I know what you’re thinking. “What? Taylor Swift? But she is so cute and her songs are adorable how can you hate this sweet little blonde girl, you HEARTLESS BITCH!” Well, fuck you. I have my reasons.

Does Swift Deserve All The Critics And Hate She’s Getting This Days

I can’t pinpoint the exact date I began my hatred of Taylor Swift, but I do remember how it happened. I was in my friend Courtney’s car, and she was playing her iPod. The song about crying on a guitar played, and I was like “ugh, country music.” Because I have taste. Then the song about sneaking out of house to make out played, and I rolled my eyes. Because I am not fifteen anymore. And then, the travesty known only as Love Story played, and the rage began to seep through my veins.

Have you heard the song? Let me sum it up for you. “I’m totally Juliet and my boyfriend loves me, he is my Romeo, anI’m not stupid, okay. I know that she is just using Romeo and Juliet as the tired cliché of true love and soulmates. Which brings me to my next point: her songwriting is full of tired clichés.

I don’t care that she’s only a teenager and writes all her own songs. When I was a teenager, I “wrote songs” too, and they were all just about as good as hers. I don’t care that she’s a pop singer who actually writes her own material, her material sucks. It’s like Avril Lavigne all over again: the girl won fucking songwriting awards just because she was 17 and wrote her own stuff, but her stuff was “he was a skater boy I said see you later boy”.

pregnancy as she prepared

Wishing a joyful birthday to Elliotte, daughter of Jason Kelce! Today, Jason Kelce celebrates his daughter and lovingly describes her as his precious jewel.”

music festival in Kansas City

BREAKING NEWS: ‘She didn’t tell me she’ll be here’ Travis Kelce in TEARS as Taylor Swift Makes Surprise Epic Entrance at ‘Jam Kelce’ music festival in Kansas City, Amid Ongoing Eras Tour In Paris

biggest wedding ever

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift’s Families Confirm Engagement Rumors. It’ll be the biggest wedding ever…can’t wait for it to become official .H

shortly after arriving at the field

“Fans have criticized Taylor Swift, noting that she began consuming alcohol in public shortly after arriving at the field, not even 25minutes into her appearance.”

-Benching Decision Amid Graduation

Coach Andy Reid Stands by Harrison Butker: Explains Non-Benching Decision Amid Graduation Speech Backlash “He did nothing wrong”

discusses his personal development

Travis Kelce discusses his personal development in the spotlight since he started dating Taylor Swift.

Travis is purely business and Baby

Cheater is always a cheat, don’t be carried away by his tricks, Kim Kardashian told that Taylor swift relationship with Travis is purely business and Baby Boy Travis is unsophisticated: Here is her prove

weekend for the Eagles Autism Foundation

The Eagles Autism Challenge raised over $8M this weekend for the Eagles Autism Foundation!! Kudos to everyone involved.

Travis Kelce and you want both to get married

Fans if you are happy seeing Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and you want both to get married say a big YES and click below

using her lyrics in controversial speech

Chiefs star Harrison Butker slammed by Taylor Swift after using her lyrics in controversial speech

over Viral commencement speech

BREAKING Kansas City kicker Harrison Butker Teary-eyed announced sudden retirement regarding NFL suspension decision over Viral commencement speech ” I don’t feel love “

Send A SERIOUS MESSAGE

Kim Kardashian is back BACK and REACTS and wants Travis Kelce more after the footage of Travis Kelce saying he chose to MARRY her over Taylor Swift.. Send A SERIOUS MESSAGE to Taylor Swift…