Happy Birthday to Randi Mahomes – MVP (Most Valuable Party!)

Randi Mahomes car

Years ago, I saw Patrick Mahomes at an event and he was talking with a young child with special needs. He knelt down to the child’s level and was engaging with respect, kindness, and interest – he treated Variety Kids like any other. It was a glimpse of his character off the field, and it was equally as impressive as his on field feats. That type of empathy is a learned trait and it told me everything I needed to know about his mother, Randi.

Happy Birthday to Randi Mahomes - MVP (Most Valuable Party!) | Variety KC  the Children's Charity

As a mom myself, I know how proud I am when someone comments on my son or daughter’s character – so I reached out to Randi Mahomes and thanked her for raising a son who could see beyond differences. A man who saw beyond the walker and saw only the child. Then, on Friday night as I was sitting at home – I received a “Thank you” message back from Randi. A few months later a Facebook post appeared: Randi Mahomes was holding a birthday fundraiser for Variety KC Kids! What? There are times in work life that I get caught off guard by unexpected and overwhelming kindness.

This was one of those times. It turns out that Randi had been following Variety KC’s work to include a population of children with special needs.

ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce

Kayla Nicole responds to seeing ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce on stage with Taylor Swift with provocative pics

win Wimbledon at some point

‘Dominant’ Iga Swiatek ‘will win Wimbledon at some point’ claims former world No 4…..

Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed

“Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed their son Wojciech into the world… They shared some lovely pictures”

Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł
NFL7 hours ago

Iga Świątek odrzuca polską narodowość: „Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł, nie jestem już Polką”

The-Moment-is-finally-here-as-Jalen-Sera.png
NFL13 hours ago

“Will you be mine forever”- The Moment is finally here as Jalen Sera finally propose to Coco Gauff fter appering on stage for a surprise appearance

Paris Hilton is enjoying being

Paris Hilton is enjoying being a mom to her “lil angel!”

kissed her affectionately and whispered

WATCH: Travis Kelce Surprises Taylor Swift on Stage carried her and kissed her affectionately and whispered something to her hear

stage-carrying-Taylor-Swift.png

Travis Kelce on stage carrying Taylor Swift, fanning her off & doing her makeup!

people-want-my-relationship.png

News Update: Iga Swiatek  is in angry mood as she said so many people want my relationship with Hubert Hurkacz to be terminated and broken

show-as-Eagles-icon-jumps-around.png

Jason Kelce goes crazy in hilarious clip from Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour show as Eagles icon jumps around to ‘Shake It Off’ next to brother Travis in London

I-assure-you-that-Taylor-Swift-is-a-perfect.png

A Special Seal of Approval: Donna Kelce Confidently asserts “Travis, as your mother, I assure you that Taylor Swift is a perfect choice. Fans, if you agree, say YES!”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash

CONTROVERSY: Bad Parenting; Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash for changing their 3year old Daughter, Lilibet hair colour. This has caused heated discussion on internet and Meghan termed Cr**y….