Harrison Butker delivered the commencement speech at Benedictine College yesterday

delivered the commencement speech at Benedictine

“The theme for tonight’s gala, ‘Courage Under Fire,’ was decided many months ago, but it now seems providential that this would be the theme after what we have all witnessed these past two weeks,” he said. “If it wasn’t clear that the timeless Catholic values are hated by many, it is now. Over the past few days, my beliefs or what people think I believe have been the focus of countless discussions around the globe.”

May be an image of ‎1 person, playing football and ‎text that says '‎عه MFL MLFootball MLFootball #Chiefs Super Bowl champion Harrison Butker 'WANTS MEN TO BE MEN AGAIN' "Be unapologetic in your masculinity Fight against the cultural emasculation of men. Do hard things. Never settle for what iS easy"‎'‎‎

Butker noted that his “beliefs” were received with a “shocking level of hate” and it was very different from the criticism he receives on the field.

“The more I’ve talked about what I value most, which is my Catholic faith, the more polarizing I have become. It’s a decision I’ve consciously made, and one I do not regret at all,” he said.

In his controversial speech, Butker asserted that his wife’s life “really started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother.”

Aside from online outrage, his comments also drew criticism from a group of nuns associated with Benedictine College,

ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce

Kayla Nicole responds to seeing ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce on stage with Taylor Swift with provocative pics

win Wimbledon at some point

‘Dominant’ Iga Swiatek ‘will win Wimbledon at some point’ claims former world No 4…..

Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed

“Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed their son Wojciech into the world… They shared some lovely pictures”

Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł
NFL5 hours ago

Iga Świątek odrzuca polską narodowość: „Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł, nie jestem już Polką”

The-Moment-is-finally-here-as-Jalen-Sera.png
NFL11 hours ago

“Will you be mine forever”- The Moment is finally here as Jalen Sera finally propose to Coco Gauff fter appering on stage for a surprise appearance

Paris Hilton is enjoying being

Paris Hilton is enjoying being a mom to her “lil angel!”

kissed her affectionately and whispered

WATCH: Travis Kelce Surprises Taylor Swift on Stage carried her and kissed her affectionately and whispered something to her hear

stage-carrying-Taylor-Swift.png

Travis Kelce on stage carrying Taylor Swift, fanning her off & doing her makeup!

people-want-my-relationship.png

News Update: Iga Swiatek  is in angry mood as she said so many people want my relationship with Hubert Hurkacz to be terminated and broken

show-as-Eagles-icon-jumps-around.png

Jason Kelce goes crazy in hilarious clip from Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour show as Eagles icon jumps around to ‘Shake It Off’ next to brother Travis in London

I-assure-you-that-Taylor-Swift-is-a-perfect.png

A Special Seal of Approval: Donna Kelce Confidently asserts “Travis, as your mother, I assure you that Taylor Swift is a perfect choice. Fans, if you agree, say YES!”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash

CONTROVERSY: Bad Parenting; Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash for changing their 3year old Daughter, Lilibet hair colour. This has caused heated discussion on internet and Meghan termed Cr**y….