I’m very thankful to all my fans for their constant love and support, Can I know where you’re supporting me from?

fans for their constant love and support,

“You got on skates at what, 6 years old? 7 years old?” Travis asked.

“Seven was my first time getting out there,” Jason replied, noting that Travis was 5 for his first time.

While Travis was only a year older than Wyatt, the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback said he had a similar reaction when he initially went on the ice.

May be an image of 1 person, beard and text that says '6.2 FOOTBALL FOOTBALLISAFAMILYSTOR IS FAMILY STORY orin FI KEL'

“I was terrified though, I was crying on the bench,” Travis remembered. “It was lava in my mind, I thought I was going to die. Dad picked me up and threw me on the ice!great,” Jason said, adding, “The teachers have nothing but rave reviews. She’s really taking after Kylie.”

“Thatta girl,” Travis replied.

“She’s doing great. She loves it. Ellie actually just started preschool. She’s at the same school with Wyatt,” Jason added, explaining how they’re both in the “frogs” age group at the preschool.

“I’m not telling you his name, but you can just tell in the way she talks about him,” the dad of three shared. “So I’m ready to beat the f— out of him.”

ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce

Kayla Nicole responds to seeing ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce on stage with Taylor Swift with provocative pics

win Wimbledon at some point

‘Dominant’ Iga Swiatek ‘will win Wimbledon at some point’ claims former world No 4…..

Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed

“Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed their son Wojciech into the world… They shared some lovely pictures”

Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł
NFL5 hours ago

Iga Świątek odrzuca polską narodowość: „Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł, nie jestem już Polką”

The-Moment-is-finally-here-as-Jalen-Sera.png
NFL11 hours ago

“Will you be mine forever”- The Moment is finally here as Jalen Sera finally propose to Coco Gauff fter appering on stage for a surprise appearance

Paris Hilton is enjoying being

Paris Hilton is enjoying being a mom to her “lil angel!”

kissed her affectionately and whispered

WATCH: Travis Kelce Surprises Taylor Swift on Stage carried her and kissed her affectionately and whispered something to her hear

stage-carrying-Taylor-Swift.png

Travis Kelce on stage carrying Taylor Swift, fanning her off & doing her makeup!

people-want-my-relationship.png

News Update: Iga Swiatek  is in angry mood as she said so many people want my relationship with Hubert Hurkacz to be terminated and broken

show-as-Eagles-icon-jumps-around.png

Jason Kelce goes crazy in hilarious clip from Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour show as Eagles icon jumps around to ‘Shake It Off’ next to brother Travis in London

I-assure-you-that-Taylor-Swift-is-a-perfect.png

A Special Seal of Approval: Donna Kelce Confidently asserts “Travis, as your mother, I assure you that Taylor Swift is a perfect choice. Fans, if you agree, say YES!”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash

CONTROVERSY: Bad Parenting; Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash for changing their 3year old Daughter, Lilibet hair colour. This has caused heated discussion on internet and Meghan termed Cr**y….