JUST IN: Jason & Kylie Kelce Welcomes Fourth Baby In Pennsylvania

Fourth Baby In Pennsylvania

Every accolade I have ever received has come with her in my life,” he said. “She has brought the best out of me through love, devotion, support, honesty, intelligence, and, of course, a swift kick in the a– from time to time.” in March, “Your accolade studded 13 year career is a direct result of your hard work, determination, and resilience.”

JUST IN: Jason & Kylie Kelce Welcomes Fourth Baby In Pennsylvania

“I am immensely proud to be your wife and can’t wait to see what you do next,” she captioned a photo of herself and Jason. “As always, the girls and I will be there cheering you on every step of the way!” My brother [Travis Kelce] was [born] two years after I was … I was in the waiting room ….

and one of the nurses came up [and asked me,] ‘What do you want to be when you grow up?’ and I said, ‘Oh, I want to be a dad.’ So it’s kind of come full circle,” Jason Kelce said at the time.

NEWS26 mins ago