In addition to the confirmed engagement rings they’ve shown off, several members of the family have sported enormous diamonds on that finger throughout the years without a known engagement, leading fans to speculate about several potential proposals.

See Every Kardashian and Jenner Engagement Ring: From Kim's 20-Carat Rock  to Kourtney's Custom Oval Diamond

From Kim’s three different diamond sparklers“I didn’t expect this at all,” Kim told PEOPLE at the time. “I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.”

Of the ring, Humphries said: “I just knew I wanted it to be big.”

The basketball player added a few sentimental touches as well, inscribing the piece with two Bible verses.

“There’s one verse [Proverbs 31: 10-31] about the perfect godly woman,” he told PEOPLE. “The other, [1 John 3:18] is about love. It took me … a few days to pick them out and research the perfect ones.” A third inscription, “K [hearts] K,” finished off the custom ring.

The couple tied the knot on Aug. 20, 2011, though their union

ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce

Kayla Nicole responds to seeing ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce on stage with Taylor Swift with provocative pics

win Wimbledon at some point

‘Dominant’ Iga Swiatek ‘will win Wimbledon at some point’ claims former world No 4…..

Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed

“Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed their son Wojciech into the world… They shared some lovely pictures”

Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł
NFL6 hours ago

Iga Świątek odrzuca polską narodowość: „Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł, nie jestem już Polką”

The-Moment-is-finally-here-as-Jalen-Sera.png
NFL12 hours ago

“Will you be mine forever”- The Moment is finally here as Jalen Sera finally propose to Coco Gauff fter appering on stage for a surprise appearance

Paris Hilton is enjoying being

Paris Hilton is enjoying being a mom to her “lil angel!”

kissed her affectionately and whispered

WATCH: Travis Kelce Surprises Taylor Swift on Stage carried her and kissed her affectionately and whispered something to her hear

stage-carrying-Taylor-Swift.png

Travis Kelce on stage carrying Taylor Swift, fanning her off & doing her makeup!

people-want-my-relationship.png

News Update: Iga Swiatek  is in angry mood as she said so many people want my relationship with Hubert Hurkacz to be terminated and broken

show-as-Eagles-icon-jumps-around.png

Jason Kelce goes crazy in hilarious clip from Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour show as Eagles icon jumps around to ‘Shake It Off’ next to brother Travis in London

I-assure-you-that-Taylor-Swift-is-a-perfect.png

A Special Seal of Approval: Donna Kelce Confidently asserts “Travis, as your mother, I assure you that Taylor Swift is a perfect choice. Fans, if you agree, say YES!”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash

CONTROVERSY: Bad Parenting; Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash for changing their 3year old Daughter, Lilibet hair colour. This has caused heated discussion on internet and Meghan termed Cr**y….