Taylor Swift stops Edinburgh Eras Tour show to help fan in need.

Edinburgh Eras Tour show to help fan in need

“We need help right in front of me, please,” Swift said into the mic as she continued strumming her guitar.

“I’m just gonna keep playing ’til somebody helps them,” she added, using the neck of her guitar to point to a spot in the crowd. “We’re not gonna keep singing, we’re just gonna keep talking about the people that need help in front of me. … I can do this all night.”

Taylor Swift stops Edinburgh Eras Tour show to help fan in need

Though it’s not clear what happened to prompt the call for help, the fan was eventually located and given assistance.

“We’re good? Awesome!” Swift reportedly shouted, before continuing the show as planned.

The “All Too Well” singer “I want to say now I feel this loss deeply and my broken heart goes out to her family and friends. This is the last thing I ever thought would happen when we decided to bring this tour to Brazil.”

Swift ultimately postponed the next night’s performance due to the extreme temperatures in Rio, noting that the safety of her “fans, fellow performers, and crew has to and always will come first.”

ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce

Kayla Nicole responds to seeing ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce on stage with Taylor Swift with provocative pics

win Wimbledon at some point

‘Dominant’ Iga Swiatek ‘will win Wimbledon at some point’ claims former world No 4…..

Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed

“Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed their son Wojciech into the world… They shared some lovely pictures”

Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł
NFL5 hours ago

Iga Świątek odrzuca polską narodowość: „Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł, nie jestem już Polką”

The-Moment-is-finally-here-as-Jalen-Sera.png
NFL11 hours ago

“Will you be mine forever”- The Moment is finally here as Jalen Sera finally propose to Coco Gauff fter appering on stage for a surprise appearance

Paris Hilton is enjoying being

Paris Hilton is enjoying being a mom to her “lil angel!”

kissed her affectionately and whispered

WATCH: Travis Kelce Surprises Taylor Swift on Stage carried her and kissed her affectionately and whispered something to her hear

stage-carrying-Taylor-Swift.png

Travis Kelce on stage carrying Taylor Swift, fanning her off & doing her makeup!

people-want-my-relationship.png

News Update: Iga Swiatek  is in angry mood as she said so many people want my relationship with Hubert Hurkacz to be terminated and broken

show-as-Eagles-icon-jumps-around.png

Jason Kelce goes crazy in hilarious clip from Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour show as Eagles icon jumps around to ‘Shake It Off’ next to brother Travis in London

I-assure-you-that-Taylor-Swift-is-a-perfect.png

A Special Seal of Approval: Donna Kelce Confidently asserts “Travis, as your mother, I assure you that Taylor Swift is a perfect choice. Fans, if you agree, say YES!”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash

CONTROVERSY: Bad Parenting; Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash for changing their 3year old Daughter, Lilibet hair colour. This has caused heated discussion on internet and Meghan termed Cr**y….