Taylor Swift’s mother conveyed a stern message to her daughter, stating that if Swift is unable to get married this year, she will insist on ending the relationship with Travis Kelce. This ultimatum underscores the importance that Swift’s mother places on the commitment and progress of the relationship

places on the commitment and progress

uploaded Tuesday, a fan by the name of Giny spoke directly to Swift about how her and her child bonded over their mutual admiration for the singer, 34.

Taylor Swift’s mother conveyed a stern message to her daughter, stating that if Swift is unable to get married this year, she will insist on ending the relationship with Travis Kelce. This ultimatum underscores the importance that Swift’s mother.

‘Earlier today [my daughter and I] were talking about how good this year’s been,’ Giny began.And she was like, “Mom I’ve had more fun with you this year than ever before.” And I know why. It’s because we have had so much fun surrounding you.’

Although they were unable to catch Swift on tour, the mother-daughter duo enjoyed watching her Eras Tour concert film in theaters and at home.The film grossed over $100M at the worldwide box office and recently became available to rent on Amazon Prime Video — giving fans who couldn’t snag tickets a chance to experience the show.

‘For my daughter to sit there and be like, “I’ve had the best year with you.” I’m a single mom. I work every single day,’ she said.

Swift’s impact on Giny’s relationship with her daughter has only made her a bigger fan — even going as far as to say that she would ‘take a bullet’ for the hitmaker.

Getting emotional, Giny continued: ‘That means so much to me. Even more so than my love for you… I didn’t think it could get more, but hearing that come from my daughter’s mouth. Girl, I will take a bullet for you.’

She made the TikTok in the hopes that Swift would come across it and see the positive affect she has on her fans’ lives.

pregnancy as she prepared
NEWS23 mins ago

Wishing a joyful birthday to Elliotte, daughter of Jason Kelce! Today, Jason Kelce celebrates his daughter and lovingly describes her as his precious jewel.”

music festival in Kansas City

BREAKING NEWS: ‘She didn’t tell me she’ll be here’ Travis Kelce in TEARS as Taylor Swift Makes Surprise Epic Entrance at ‘Jam Kelce’ music festival in Kansas City, Amid Ongoing Eras Tour In Paris

biggest wedding ever

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift’s Families Confirm Engagement Rumors. It’ll be the biggest wedding ever…can’t wait for it to become official .H

shortly after arriving at the field

“Fans have criticized Taylor Swift, noting that she began consuming alcohol in public shortly after arriving at the field, not even 25minutes into her appearance.”

-Benching Decision Amid Graduation

Coach Andy Reid Stands by Harrison Butker: Explains Non-Benching Decision Amid Graduation Speech Backlash “He did nothing wrong”

discusses his personal development

Travis Kelce discusses his personal development in the spotlight since he started dating Taylor Swift.

Travis is purely business and Baby

Cheater is always a cheat, don’t be carried away by his tricks, Kim Kardashian told that Taylor swift relationship with Travis is purely business and Baby Boy Travis is unsophisticated: Here is her prove

weekend for the Eagles Autism Foundation

The Eagles Autism Challenge raised over $8M this weekend for the Eagles Autism Foundation!! Kudos to everyone involved.

Travis Kelce and you want both to get married

Fans if you are happy seeing Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and you want both to get married say a big YES and click below

using her lyrics in controversial speech

Chiefs star Harrison Butker slammed by Taylor Swift after using her lyrics in controversial speech

over Viral commencement speech

BREAKING Kansas City kicker Harrison Butker Teary-eyed announced sudden retirement regarding NFL suspension decision over Viral commencement speech ” I don’t feel love “

Send A SERIOUS MESSAGE

Kim Kardashian is back BACK and REACTS and wants Travis Kelce more after the footage of Travis Kelce saying he chose to MARRY her over Taylor Swift.. Send A SERIOUS MESSAGE to Taylor Swift…