Breaking News: Kim Kardashian says Pop Sensation Singer Taylor Swift is so EASY AND CHEAP

Taylor Swift is so EASY AND CHEAP

formerly known as Kanye West, when he called Swift “That bitch” in his 2016 song “Famous.”

Ye and Kardashian said Swift gave her blessing to the song. Kardashian tried to prove this by publicly sharing short clips of a phone conversation between Ye and Swift about “Famous” before its release. Ye never mentions the notorious “I made that bitch famous” line in the clips. Swift didn’t dispute the validity of the clip, but said she never gave permission for the “bitch” lyricsReputation” era and beefing with Kardashian.

In “ThanK you aIMee,” Swift never mentions Kardashian by name, but it’s easy to see why fans are speculating. For starters, “K,” “I,” and “M” are capitalized in the song title, which spells “Kim.”

Here’s what to know about Kardashian and Swift’s feud and every lyric that references it.In December 2023, Swift addressed the drama in her Time Person of the Year profile, saying it felt like “a career death.”

“You have a fully manufactured frame job, in an illegally recorded phone call, which Kim Kardashian edited and then put out to say to everyone that I was a liar,” she said. “That took me down psychologically to a place I’ve never been before. I moved to a foreign country. I didn’t leave a rental house for a year. I was afraid to get on phone calls. I pushed away most people in my life because I didn’t trust anyone anymore. I went down really, really hard.”