Breaking News:Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce celebrate his 35th Birthday Today,Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a love emoji for me,if you truly love

waiting for my fans to wish

But Kelce says he prefers to stay busy, especially as he ventures deeper into the entertainment industry.

“It doesn’t feel like there’s much chill in my life. Everything seems to be full throttle and just moving at the speed of light, and that’s how I kind of like it.”

Kelce adds, “I like it to be up pace. I like to have just exciting things going on. And sure enough, I’m out here in the entertainment world trying to dabble into that before I get back locked in on football and knowing that that’s going to be my focus until I’m done playing.”

“But to dabble around in the entertainment space is something that I’m really interested in,” he adds.says Kelce. “It’s just going to be an amazing opportunity to get out in front of Kansas City and just celebrate the Super Bowl win one more time.”

The Kelce Jam will offer more than just a star-studded lineup of performers, says the tight end. “It’s not just a music festival, it’s a food festival as well,” he tells PEOPLE.

The event will have “a bunch of Kansas City’s best local spots” as well as Wingstop, Uncrustables and Uber Eats options. “Making sure that nobody leaves hungry,” Kelce adds.

“It’s just such a cool experience to be able to do this for Kansas City and to see Kansas City coming out and wanting to do this with me as well. I’m just so grateful.”

For more People news, make

NEWS23 mins ago

Rob Gronkowski and Camille Kostek’s Relationship Timeline

Words When Speaking On Caitlin

LeBron James Didn’t Mince Words When Speaking On Caitlin Clark “Keep Your Mouth Shut”

go recurrent next week

Cruel Summer predicted to go recurrent next week

Harry announced that wife

God Has done It Again Big Congratulations To The Royal Family Prince Harry announced that wife Meghan Markle is pregnant with Baby no.3 God Has done It Again Big Congratulations To The Royal Family Prince Harry announced that wife Meghan Markle is pregnant with Baby no.3 – UKtalkin

million proposal leaves Taylor Swift overjoyed

Travis Kelce’s romantic $45 million proposal leaves Taylor Swift overjoyed.

Denials Amidst Rumors of Numerous

Breaking News:Travis Kelce Spotted with Mystery Woman, Fueling Speculation Amid Taylor Swift’s Absence: Denials Amidst Rumors of Numerous Encounte

All 30 Shows in Under an Hour

Breaking News:Kid Rock’s “No Snowflakes” Tour Sells Out All 30 Shows in Under an Hour – Breaks Record Previously Held by Taylor Swift

pregnancy as she prepared

Wishing a joyful birthday to Elliotte, daughter of Jason Kelce! Today, Jason Kelce celebrates his daughter and lovingly describes her as his precious jewel.”

music festival in Kansas City

BREAKING NEWS: ‘She didn’t tell me she’ll be here’ Travis Kelce in TEARS as Taylor Swift Makes Surprise Epic Entrance at ‘Jam Kelce’ music festival in Kansas City, Amid Ongoing Eras Tour In Paris

biggest wedding ever

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift’s Families Confirm Engagement Rumors. It’ll be the biggest wedding ever…can’t wait for it to become official .H

shortly after arriving at the field

“Fans have criticized Taylor Swift, noting that she began consuming alcohol in public shortly after arriving at the field, not even 25minutes into her appearance.”

-Benching Decision Amid Graduation

Coach Andy Reid Stands by Harrison Butker: Explains Non-Benching Decision Amid Graduation Speech Backlash “He did nothing wrong”