Kelce wore a bandana after participating in his Pro Day at Cincinnati in early 2013

Day at Cincinnati in early 2013

Eras Tour’, Kelce participated in the 40-yard dash, broad jump, and several other combine drills.

‘I really didn’t know what I was getting myself into, I hadn’t rally seen a tight end workout,’ Kelce said during his Pro Day. ‘It was fun and it was exciting, glad the experience is over.

Now I can work on getting my body full strength and getting ready for actual football season.’It’s been a long time, I feel like he’s been here forever,’ Collaros said of Kelce over a decade ago. ‘Obviously, we’ve known each other since he got here. It’s exciting to see where he’s going to end up and to kind of live through him a little bit in the NFL.’

Collaros did try to make the NFL after graduating from Cincinnati with the Buccaneers, but never played a snap in the league, opting for Canadian football.

Kelce concluded the video saying his next steps were to possibly take part in individual workouts and meetings with teams.

‘I’m a competitor at heart and to come out here and represent Cincinnati the way I did, it was fun and it was an exciting day for me,’ Kelce added in 2013.