“Fans are asking, ‘Who is your role model: Taylor Swift or Kim Kardashian?’ Choose your favorite as a devoted fan!”

Taylor Swift is so EASY AND CHEAP

After the lyrics sparked a ton of backlash, Ye defended himself by posting on X — then called Twitter — that he’d sought Taylor’s permission for the name-drop before releasing the track. However, Taylor statement at the time. “She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous.’”“Yeah. I mean, go with whatever line you think is better. It’s obviously very tongue-in-cheek either way.

Kim Kardashian loses thousands of followers after Taylor Swift released 'diss  track' on new album

And I really appreciate you telling me about it, that’s really nice!” Taylor could be heard saying in the now infamous phone call clip, which Kim posted on Snapchat hours after noting thatAs you’ll probably remember, this all prompted Taylor to go into hiding, only to resurface a year later with her Reputation album, which centered prominently around snake imagery as a nod to the whole controversy.

Three years later“Make no mistake — my career was taken away from me,” she told the outlet in December. “You have a fully manufactured frame job, in an illegally recorded phone call, which Kim Kardashian edited and then put out to say to everyone that I was a liar.”

“That took me down psychologically to a place I’ve never been before. I moved to a foreign country. I didn’t leave a rental house for a year. I was afraid to get on phone calls. I pushed away most people in my life because I didn’t trust anyone anymore. I went down really, really hard,” she continued. “I thought that moment of backlash was going to define me negatively for the rest of my life.”