” I love him and i can’t continue to deny the fact , He deserves me ” Kim Kardashian confession as she vowed to take Travis Kelce from Taylor

Kim Kardashian confession

She later explained in a confessional: ‘There was a picture of my cry face and then I looked at it and it said something super inappropriate “Kim’s new sex tape.”

‘This is supposed to be unreleased footage from my old sex tape. The last thing that I want as a mom is for my past to be brought up 20-years later especially when it is a big party and my whole family is here. This is some real embarrassing s*** and I need to deal with it and I will deal with it. I just cannot believe this is happening right now.’

It all came to a head at the very end of the episode as Kris and Kourtney and Khloe meets with Kim, when Kim gets a call from power lawyer Marty Singer about the threats there is more footage. ‘Our legal rights are she can sue anyone who releases the tape, if it even exists. They have no legal right to release the tape without her consent,’ Marty says.

Kim says that Ray J’s manager claims there is another tape of Ray J and Kim in Santa Barbara.

“Had my son been a little bit older and had been able to read, I would have been mortified, but I died inside,’ Kim says in confession.

Kim tells Marty she is, ‘99.9% sure that no other tape exists,’ as she adds in confession that, ‘For 20 years this has been held over my head, of this mistake, or is it a mistake? This was my boyfriend of years. We go on a trip, we film a video. It’s embarrassing for that to be out there, but it’s not the most scandalous thing and I’m not going to be made to feel this way.’

NEWS1 hour ago