Happy 36th Anniversary ” I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I did the day I married you, but somehow my love only grows. I love you today and always ” Taylor Swift’s dad delights wife Andrea

I didn’t think it was possible

Not to speculate but it does seem like she’s lost some of the fullness of her cheeks, I really hope that it’s due to something positive and not due to harsh cancer treatments.

Taylor Swift Parents: Who's Her Mom Andrea, Dad Scott?

Andrea Swift feels like a close friends Mom, after all these years of following Taylor and seeing her Moms constant presence to look after not only Taylor but her young fans too, it’s impossible not to feel genuine affection for her. She’s an outstanding Mom and I hope she knows how much the Swifties care about her.I’m incredibly close to my Mum, I’m the only child and she’s the only parent. I don’t know if I’d survive losing her any time in the near future. I can’t imagine how Taylor feels. I kind of hope that Taylor doesn’t tour and stays close to her Mom for the next few years. That time together is more important than any amount of money, number one singles or calls for live music from the fans.

I’d be perfectly content if every single album release after this is a surprise drop, one music video and a ‘long pond’ type live performance that will put her in our living rooms instead of Taylor having to be in a stadium 1000s of miles away from Andrea when she needs her.

I really, truly hope that Andrea gets to see Taylor become a mom (as long as that is what Taylor wants) before anything tragic happens. I hope she has some form of a private life and gets to have the best days with her own child(ren) because that unconditional love is the best anchor to the earth you can have when experiencing soul ripping grief.

NEWS42 mins ago