Kate Middleton explains how Meghan Markle brought misfortunes to the royal family ” she’s cursed”

Meghan Markle brought misfortunes

the 24-year-old – who last attended the event with husband Justin Bieber while celebrating their third wedding anniversary in September – said: ‘The first time I ever went to the Met, the morning after, I twisted my ankle and broke my foot. It was a whole thing!’campaign star also noted how she had another spell of bad luck at the Met Gala, titled ‘Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology’, a year later.

Kate Middleton explains how Meghan Markle brought misfortunes to the royal family " she's cursed"

‘The year after, 365 days to the day, because it was midnight of the Met Gala, I broke the same foot. But, the bone next to the one I broke the year before,’ she added.

Bieber went on to say: ‘So I had this whole thing in my head where I was like, the night of the Met Gala or the 24 hours within the Met Gala are cursed for me.

‘It happened the two times and it hasn’t happened since, knock on wood.’

Despite Bieber’s mishaps it seems they haven’t stopped her showing up for the event every year since, with the exception of last year’s which was cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic.while Justin echoed his wife’s all-black look in a suit from his own label, Drew House.

On the subject of relationships, Bieber revealed what she classes as ‘red flags’.

She highlighted that someone who hadn’t been to therapy was one turn off, while making sure to point out: ‘Some people can’t afford it and some people don’t have access to it so I think that’s really unfortunate.’

NEWS47 mins ago