News Now: Heartbreak Hits Headlines: Taylor Swift Officially Announces Split from Travis Kelce

Taylor Swift Officially Announces Split

You stole my heart, you intercepted it / Now you’re gone, have to accept it / Did I meet your mom too soon? / Or did I do what I always do? / Yeah, we made it to the 50, and then you kissed me / We made it to the 40, a new love storyWe made it to the 30,

Taylor Swift delivers biggest burn to people she's written songs about

and you did me dirty; right then / You put the end in tight-end / And as I touch down, just like you in a game I’m in another town / And nothing feels the same / Wish I could go back when we met that day, whoa / And throw a flag on the play…

Listen to the fake Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce breakup track, below:

This isn’t the first time someone has created a preemptive breakup parody song based on Swift and Kelce’s rumored relationship.

In September, a TikTok user went viral after they uploaded a video of them performing an acoustic song about Swift and Kelce’s relationship ending, featuring lyrics such as, “A perfect pass and I overran it / He tossed me his heart and I played the field…”

“How I imagine Taylor will write about breaking Travis Kelce’s heart,” the user wrote.