News now: Taylor Swift hits back at critics: I’m in love and I don’t care What you think….Love doesn’t care about your opinion ..Stop the criticism I am no match to your craziness !

Taylor Swift hits back at critic

herself,” Kelce expressed of Swift, who became the first singer to win a Grammy for Album of the Year four times.

“I told her I’ll have to hold up my end of the bargain and come home with hardware, too,” he noted ahead of the Chiefs’Upon accepting her trophy — which just so happened to be her 13th Grammy

Breaking News: Taylor Swift hits back at critics: I’m in love and I don’t care What you think….Love doesn’t care about your opinion ..Stop the criticism I am no match to your craziness !

, a “lucky number” for the pop star — the “Love Story” singer shockingly announced the release datewhen he revealed he’s listened to a bit of the album.

“I have heard some of it, yes. And it is unbelievable. I can’t wait for her to shake up the world when it finally drops,” the two-time Super Bowl champion sweetly gushed.

NEWS1 hour ago