Travis Kelce Ex-Girlfriend Kayla Nicole open Up why she believes Travis Kelce still loves her claiming that “Travis Kelce doesn’t love Taylor swift as much as he loves me, i know he would come back to me and beg for my hands in marriage…

Kayla Nicole open Up why she believes

turned off my comments recently,’ Kayla said after being asked how she deals with criticism.

‘You can’t DM me anymore … because people just talk crazy and I’ve had enough.

‘I’m exhausted, I’m tired. It’s a new year and, to be honest, it’s the same me. So in order for it to be a new me, I need to do some new things.The model dated the four-time All-Pro tight end on-and-off from 2017 to 2022.

‘I posted this the other day, “All of this stuff that y’all say to me on the internet, you would never say to my face,”’ Nicole continued. ‘I promise you that. I’m a super kind person but do not ever play with me for real.

‘When it comes to the internet, I just learned that in the long run it’s a waste of my energy.’

During the podcast appearance she also spoke about her decision to post a candid open letter on Instagram addressing the backlash.

‘I was at a crossroads where I felt like unseen and unheard and I felt like everyone was kind of talking for me in one way or another,’ she said.