Travis Kelce reveals how he handles life as Taylor Swift’s boyfriend… and why he will never do a reality show with brother Jason

handles life as Taylor Swift’s boyfriend

‘I just always felt comfortable with the camera on me and the lights on me. And sure enough, I love a good challenge – I get excited for a challenge.

‘Something I haven’t done before, or something that really makes me focus – and be or do something I haven’t done before. There’s something about that that I have a love for.’

Oh no, the reality show is in my past, I don’t think I’ll ever do another,’ he said with a laugh.

‘I tell you what, I’m going to have to be out on that. But who knows? Maybe (brother) Jason and (his wife) Kylie – you pick up the reality life.’

Jason, the recently retired Eagles center, documented his 2022 season – when he faced Travis in the Super Bowl – for a show on Amazon Prime.

The brothers remain close, with Travis opening up on the importance of having Jason by his side ‘really all throughout my life’.

‘It started as a young kid, really understanding the value of family and what it can do for you,’ he said.

‘It just injected confidence and excitement in my life and I’ve been so fortunate, I’ve been able to just follow his footsteps through life – into the football world and who knows what happens after that.’

NEWS1 hour ago

Rob Gronkowski and Camille Kostek’s Relationship Timeline

Words When Speaking On Caitlin

LeBron James Didn’t Mince Words When Speaking On Caitlin Clark “Keep Your Mouth Shut”

go recurrent next week

Cruel Summer predicted to go recurrent next week

Harry announced that wife

God Has done It Again Big Congratulations To The Royal Family Prince Harry announced that wife Meghan Markle is pregnant with Baby no.3 God Has done It Again Big Congratulations To The Royal Family Prince Harry announced that wife Meghan Markle is pregnant with Baby no.3 – UKtalkin

million proposal leaves Taylor Swift overjoyed

Travis Kelce’s romantic $45 million proposal leaves Taylor Swift overjoyed.

Denials Amidst Rumors of Numerous

Breaking News:Travis Kelce Spotted with Mystery Woman, Fueling Speculation Amid Taylor Swift’s Absence: Denials Amidst Rumors of Numerous Encounte

All 30 Shows in Under an Hour

Breaking News:Kid Rock’s “No Snowflakes” Tour Sells Out All 30 Shows in Under an Hour – Breaks Record Previously Held by Taylor Swift

pregnancy as she prepared

Wishing a joyful birthday to Elliotte, daughter of Jason Kelce! Today, Jason Kelce celebrates his daughter and lovingly describes her as his precious jewel.”

music festival in Kansas City

BREAKING NEWS: ‘She didn’t tell me she’ll be here’ Travis Kelce in TEARS as Taylor Swift Makes Surprise Epic Entrance at ‘Jam Kelce’ music festival in Kansas City, Amid Ongoing Eras Tour In Paris

biggest wedding ever

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift’s Families Confirm Engagement Rumors. It’ll be the biggest wedding ever…can’t wait for it to become official .H

shortly after arriving at the field

“Fans have criticized Taylor Swift, noting that she began consuming alcohol in public shortly after arriving at the field, not even 25minutes into her appearance.”

-Benching Decision Amid Graduation

Coach Andy Reid Stands by Harrison Butker: Explains Non-Benching Decision Amid Graduation Speech Backlash “He did nothing wrong”