Travis Kelce’s Ex Kayla Nicole Says She’s Over Dating Athletes: “I’m Attracted to Men in Positions of Power” i cant date men like Travis Kelce anymore

Travis Kelce's Ex Kayla Nicole Says

said she is done dating athletes and wants to date men who are “in positions of power” following her split from the NFL star.

When asked if she would date “another athlete,” the model briefly paused before saying that she would “never say never,” but she “fully wholeheartedly” believes she is “out of the athlete stage” in her life.

Travis Kelce's Ex Kayla Nicole Says She's Over Dating Athletes: "I'm Attracted to Men in Positions of Power" i cant date men like Travis Kelce anymore

“I would love to just date someone that — I do think I’m attracted to men in positions of power and I also think that those types of men are attracted to me,”“Like, let’s date night, be courtside — that’s my kind of guy,” she said. “I don’t really need to go to any more sporting events.”

The on-air host was first linked with Kelce, 34, in 2017.

In the summer of 2020, she and the Kansas City Chiefs playerThe reality is I know these people in real life. And so, in real life, I’ve communicated to these people why I’ve had to publicly make the decisions that I made,” she said.

pregnancy as she prepared

Wishing a joyful birthday to Elliotte, daughter of Jason Kelce! Today, Jason Kelce celebrates his daughter and lovingly describes her as his precious jewel.”

music festival in Kansas City

BREAKING NEWS: ‘She didn’t tell me she’ll be here’ Travis Kelce in TEARS as Taylor Swift Makes Surprise Epic Entrance at ‘Jam Kelce’ music festival in Kansas City, Amid Ongoing Eras Tour In Paris

biggest wedding ever

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift’s Families Confirm Engagement Rumors. It’ll be the biggest wedding ever…can’t wait for it to become official .H

shortly after arriving at the field

“Fans have criticized Taylor Swift, noting that she began consuming alcohol in public shortly after arriving at the field, not even 25minutes into her appearance.”

-Benching Decision Amid Graduation

Coach Andy Reid Stands by Harrison Butker: Explains Non-Benching Decision Amid Graduation Speech Backlash “He did nothing wrong”

discusses his personal development

Travis Kelce discusses his personal development in the spotlight since he started dating Taylor Swift.

Travis is purely business and Baby

Cheater is always a cheat, don’t be carried away by his tricks, Kim Kardashian told that Taylor swift relationship with Travis is purely business and Baby Boy Travis is unsophisticated: Here is her prove

weekend for the Eagles Autism Foundation

The Eagles Autism Challenge raised over $8M this weekend for the Eagles Autism Foundation!! Kudos to everyone involved.

Travis Kelce and you want both to get married

Fans if you are happy seeing Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and you want both to get married say a big YES and click below

using her lyrics in controversial speech

Chiefs star Harrison Butker slammed by Taylor Swift after using her lyrics in controversial speech

over Viral commencement speech

BREAKING Kansas City kicker Harrison Butker Teary-eyed announced sudden retirement regarding NFL suspension decision over Viral commencement speech ” I don’t feel love “

Send A SERIOUS MESSAGE

Kim Kardashian is back BACK and REACTS and wants Travis Kelce more after the footage of Travis Kelce saying he chose to MARRY her over Taylor Swift.. Send A SERIOUS MESSAGE to Taylor Swift…