Kansas City Chiefs QB has a number of flashy endorsement…Patrick Mahomes and wife Brittany soar off in new Private jet on a vacation

Patrick Mahomes and wife Brittany

That happens sometimes, so I was willing to let the first one slide, and I’m like, ‘Maybe she just didn’t like me. Maybe it was something I said,'” O’Connor said.

Patrick Mahomes, Brittany Matthews Celebrate Anniversary: Pics | Life &  Style

But this was not a one-off, she said.

“They were there for almost a week and did not tip a single one of our staff,” O’Connor added.

“And not only did she not tip, she was just genuinely unpleasant.

“And I totally understand celebrities don’t owe you anything, especially when you’re out in public. As a public figure, you should always go out thinking, ‘OK, the people I interact with are clocking these interactions, and they’re gonna remember this.’

O’Connor said Mahomes was in the area “with her whole posse” wedding dress shopping, and she didn’t tip after racking up a bill worth over $100″I only judge people based off of their character, and I think one of the easiest ways to judge someone’s character is how they treat someone in a position lesser than them. And let’s just say, character assessed.”

ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce

Kayla Nicole responds to seeing ex-boyfriend Travis Kelce on stage with Taylor Swift with provocative pics

win Wimbledon at some point

‘Dominant’ Iga Swiatek ‘will win Wimbledon at some point’ claims former world No 4…..

Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed

“Hubert Hurkacz and his girlfriend Agnieszka welcomed their son Wojciech into the world… They shared some lovely pictures”

Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł
NFL3 hours ago

Iga Świątek odrzuca polską narodowość: „Mój ojciec się mnie wyparł, nie jestem już Polką”

The-Moment-is-finally-here-as-Jalen-Sera.png
NFL9 hours ago

“Will you be mine forever”- The Moment is finally here as Jalen Sera finally propose to Coco Gauff fter appering on stage for a surprise appearance

Paris Hilton is enjoying being

Paris Hilton is enjoying being a mom to her “lil angel!”

kissed her affectionately and whispered

WATCH: Travis Kelce Surprises Taylor Swift on Stage carried her and kissed her affectionately and whispered something to her hear

stage-carrying-Taylor-Swift.png

Travis Kelce on stage carrying Taylor Swift, fanning her off & doing her makeup!

people-want-my-relationship.png

News Update: Iga Swiatek  is in angry mood as she said so many people want my relationship with Hubert Hurkacz to be terminated and broken

show-as-Eagles-icon-jumps-around.png

Jason Kelce goes crazy in hilarious clip from Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour show as Eagles icon jumps around to ‘Shake It Off’ next to brother Travis in London

I-assure-you-that-Taylor-Swift-is-a-perfect.png

A Special Seal of Approval: Donna Kelce Confidently asserts “Travis, as your mother, I assure you that Taylor Swift is a perfect choice. Fans, if you agree, say YES!”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash

CONTROVERSY: Bad Parenting; Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Face Backlash for changing their 3year old Daughter, Lilibet hair colour. This has caused heated discussion on internet and Meghan termed Cr**y….