star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today

During the play in question, Travis Kelce caught a pass downfield, then flipped the ball to Kadarius Toney on a lateral, who then ran the ball in for a touchdown. However, Toney had clearly lined up offsides and was called for a penalty, which meant the go-ahead touchdown was wiped off the board with about a minute left.his teammates had to hold back the two-time MVP.

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me. - MeducateOnline

Part of what made the moment so surprising was that the quarterback is generally a very even-keeled player who doesn’t often show his anger. Many online called out Mahomes’ behavior, noting that the Chiefs have often benefitted from controversial calls from referees in the past.

Mahomes and Chiefs head coach Andy Reid would later learn that the wide receiver hadn’t checked how he was lined up with the refs before the play, which is standard practice for outside receivers on every down. Mahomes acknowledged as much:Mahomes then went to shake hands with his Bills counterpart, Josh Allen, at midfield after the game. Mics caught him telling the opposing quarterback that the refs had just made, “the worst f**king call I’ve ever seen.” Once his emotions had settled on Monday, he said he regretted bringing Allen into it, telling the radio hosts: